- ¼ cup raw honey (I like an early-summer variety that is light in color)
- 1 ½ tsp. dried lavender
- 4 tsp. water
- ½ cup blanched whole almonds
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 275º
2. In a very small pan, combine the honey, water and lavender. Warm over low heat for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest for another 15 minutes to let the flavors bloom. You’ll have lots leftover–use whenever you have a call for honey.
3. In a small bowl, toss the almonds with the olive oil and sea salt.
4. Add 1 TB of the lavender honey to the almonds and combine well.
5. Place the almonds in a single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, turning and checking often.
7. Cool and enjoy!